A Message for Leaders
The ability to build trust is the defining competency for leaders in the twenty-first century. Smart organizations are increasingly taking proactive steps to build high-trust cultures, because they’ve seen clear evidence that it helps improve the bottom line. With trust, creativity flourishes, productivity rises, barriers are overcome, and relationship deepen. Without it, people bail on relationships and leave organizations, cynicism reigns, progress grinds to a halt, and self-interest trumps the common good. For organizations to thrive, trust is not a nice-to-have; it’s a must-have.
Most people don’t give a lot of thought to intentionally building trust; they just assume it happens over time. Teaching people how to address trust issues in the workplace before they reach a crisis stage – and employees leave – is one of the most needed skills in today’s work environment.
Organizational trust is built on everyday actions. Most of us have dealt with broken promises, unfulfilled commitments, leaders withholding information, unfair treatment, lies, and dishonesty, which are all too common in the workplace. Repeated occurrences of these trust-busting behaviors by leaders foster low-trust environments, resulting in employees who are demoralized, disengaged, unproductive, afraid to take risks, and ultimately at a higher risk to leave the organization.
Usually there is no safe way to discuss problems that have grown due to a lack of trust, such as poor morale, interdepartmental and interpersonal conflicts, poor customer service, and lack of communication.
It is a personal and collective responsibility to learn how to Build Trust . . . because Trust Works.
Why must you attend TRUST Workshop called ATBB ?
- TRUST is the Language of the Heart for Building Relationship, Friendship, Partnership, Teamwork and Unity. We want to Create a Common Language for TRUST
- TRUST is the Main Bridge towards UNITY
- People with TRUST Behaviors can be TRUSTED to Produce High Results with Integrity and Speed
- Nothing moves faster than TRUST
- Let’s together create the:
and make ATBB our Organisation Preferred Culture ...OPC... To Achieve Greater Results.
“A T B B is Your Breaktru Partner in Business”
- YOU ARE IN BUSINESS?
Do you think it is CRITICAL , IMPORTANT and MEANINGFUL TO BUILD MUTUAL TRUST within your Organisation?
Do you think it is Vital, we have a Common Language for TRUST?
- If yes, what does it takes to BUILD MUTUAL TRUST?
- Please come to A T B B to learn the how to do it
- A T B B stands for: Awareness Trust Building Behaviors
- A T B B IMPACTS BUSINESS RESULTS
- Where there is MUTUAL TRUST, People and Business RUN FASTER, FLY HIGHER, GO FURTHER, GROW BIGGER and BUSINESS PARTNERS and CUSTOMERS ARE MUCH HAPPIER !!!!