Right Mind Set – RMS
Success is a mind game.
I create the Right Mind Set to Win.
GSSL is a Go Back To Basics (GBTB) Program, to remind us that to Win, we must do the Basics Things Right.
GSSL’s focus is to get all Leaders within the Organisation to agree on the framework of what is the “Leader’s Right Mind Set” that will help Leaders achieve, Personal, Team and Company’s Vision and Goals.
GSSL’s Top of Mind Message is:
“I AM GOOD SALT SPIRIT LEADER”
“I Serve and Lead the People with high level of Self Awareness, good Leadership and Real Teamwork to achieve predetermined Results of the Organisation”.
PROCESS AND OBJECTIVES OF PROGRAM
The Process is to encourage all Leaders to discuss and agree on the “Frame Work of Leader’s Right Mind Set” which will contain “Elements of Leader’s Right Mind Set”.
The Process will be based on an Experiential Learning Approach. Leaders will be actively involved through short interactive lectures, team discussions and audio visual presentations. To reinforce learning and test understanding, Leaders will do re-teaching on what they have learned by using Re-Teaching Cards. It’s FUN, PRACTICAL, EFFECTIVE and MOST IMPORTANT SIMPLE Program. It creates a “Learning Culture”.
Upon completion of the Program, Leaders will be able to:
- Identify what is the Right Mind Set of Quality Leaders who has the Vision to Build… Built To Last Organisation or B T L O.
- Create the foundation of Partnership between Company Leaders/ Company Staff and between Agency Leaders/Agency Agents by the Process of GBTB ie, By Going Back To Basics to build BTLO.
- Focus on Purpose - We Are in Business.
- Inspire People - We Have Unity.
- Create and implement Process - We Get Organised.
- Be responsible and accountable to Proof - We Show Best Results.
- Draw and build individual Road Map To Be No.1 - BTLO.
- Ability to identify - Where Are The Organisational (BBC) Blocks, Barriers and Contradictions in Order To Develop Blue Print for Actions.
- Speak, discuss and solve - Problems based on a Common Language of Good SALT Spirit Leader.
- Nuture the Culture of - The Right Mind Set within the organization.
- Cultivate a Learning Culture.
The above are the Elements of Leader’s Right Mind Set, which become the Frame Work of Leader’s Right Mind Set.
THE FLOW OF THE PROGRAM
The Flow of the program is attached as Annex A.
DURATION AND VENUE OF PROGRAM
It is a 2 Days non residential program:
|DAY 1||DAY 2|
|0800 hrs - Start Class||0800 hrs - Start Class|
|1800 hrs - Stop Class||1800 hrs - Stop Class|
Venue. It will be held at . . . . . . . . . . . . . . or on alternative choice by Client. The Venue is to be organised and paid by the Client.
PRE PROGRAM ASSIGNMENT
There is no pre program assignment, because we want you to come with an open mind. We want you to relax and enjoy the program.
GSSL Workbook will be provided when class starts on Day 1
Reteaching Cards On SALE
- Card size A3 Laminated Both sides for Class Reteaching. Set of 24 Cards.
- Card size A4 No Lamination for Personal Reteaching. Set of 24 Cards.
We will apply the concept of “Spaced Repetition” is the First Law of Learning, through the concept of the Re-teaching. Please read the attached Document:
WHY AND HOW TO USE 1 SET OF 24 CARDS FOR SELF AND TEAM RETEACHING ON GSSL MENTAL MODELS
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
We recommend all Company Leaders and Managers at all levels of Company’s operations to attend.
We recommend existing Agency Leaders, Distribution Channel Leaders at all levels to attend.
We recommend potential Agency Leaders or Agents on the crossroad to become Agency Leaders to attend.
We recommend all Company staff who are dealing with the Agency Force, Distribution Channel, especially those dealing with Training, Development, Production and Recruitment must attend, if possible together with Agency Leaders, Distribution Channel Leaders to promote more effective discussions, related to the Business.